Friday, May 22, 2015

The Great Bang Incident

Well, let's just say this is apparently going to be the year of the bang....at least according to Madison. 

I woke up this morning and Madison came to me and asked me to put a tie in her hair.  I obliged and she disappeared into the other room.  Shortly after, she ran by me and I caught something out of he corner of my eye.  Hair.  Hair sticking up like an alfalfa sprout  She sprinted up the steps and I yelled after her..."Get down here" to which she replied, "NO!"  I stomped up the steps to find her sittng on her bed, face buried in her hands.  I told her to look up at me.  "No", she replied.  I pushed her hands aside and lifted her chin.  My eyes widened in horror.  OMG....

 
She's not even ashamed. 
 
I found the scissors laying on the craft room table, mocking me.  I could hear the saying..."got another one..hahahahaha!"
 
sigh.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so terrified that my daughter will do that. Then again it would be payback for when I did it to my friend when we were little. I think she looks adorable, bangs and all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so terrified that my daughter will do that. Then again it would be payback for when I did it to my friend when we were little. I think she looks adorable, bangs and all! :)

    ReplyDelete