Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Using less

I long to put solar panes on my roof.  We have an incredible southern exposure roof line and would greatly reduce our expenses if I could knock out my electric bill or at least decrease it significantly.  I am always looking for other ways to reduce my electric usage and sometimes they are just so simple it's ridiculous.  I have become so used to my creature comforts...the dryer, the air conditioner, the dishwasher.  It's all so easy...just a push of the button.  Today I thought to myself...well, let's just try a few things and save some energy and money!



I shut off the air conditioning and opened my windows. 


I baked six loaves of bread.


I put up a makeshift washline on the deck and hung out my laundry. 

Little things..one day at a time.

Sue



No comments:

Post a Comment