Our garden is about 16 x 20. We have one 4 x8 raised bed and then I am going to do some container gardening this summer using Lowe's 5 gallon buckets.
The trellis on the right will be for cucumbers. The other side will be for peas. {which I planted yesterday!} The plan for the raised bed is this:
cucumbers
onions
garlic
carrots
lettuce/spinach
peppers
radish
beets
brussel sprouts
eggplant
broccoli
cabbage
cauliflower
We are utilizing the square foot gardening method so some of these plants will be by their lonesome
this year.
I planted red potatoes in the Rubbermaid totes on the sides. We'll see how that goes.
The large blue pot houses my rosemary plant which I hope comes back this year.
The rest of the five gallon buckets will be for tomatoes, squash, and pole beans. I have several smaller pots for herbs.
I saw some of my onions peeking out through the soil...love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment