I woke up this morning and Madison came to me and asked me to put a tie in her hair. I obliged and she disappeared into the other room. Shortly after, she ran by me and I caught something out of he corner of my eye. Hair. Hair sticking up like an alfalfa sprout She sprinted up the steps and I yelled after her..."Get down here" to which she replied, "NO!" I stomped up the steps to find her sittng on her bed, face buried in her hands. I told her to look up at me. "No", she replied. I pushed her hands aside and lifted her chin. My eyes widened in horror. OMG....
She's not even ashamed.
I found the scissors laying on the craft room table, mocking me. I could hear the saying..."got another one..hahahahaha!"
sigh.
I'm so terrified that my daughter will do that. Then again it would be payback for when I did it to my friend when we were little. I think she looks adorable, bangs and all! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so terrified that my daughter will do that. Then again it would be payback for when I did it to my friend when we were little. I think she looks adorable, bangs and all! :)
ReplyDelete